Wednesday, October 29, 2014

(in)frequent blog update.

Hello world,

It's become apparent that updates from Fancy and I are not as steady as we would like.

The reason is blog posts take much more time for me to write than I would like. Trying to write something that is somewhat entertaining and while simultaneously limiting my most embarrassing anecdotes is a surprisingly lengthy process.


All of this is to say, we want to send out more blog posts.


As an example, it took several months to finally post about my new friend in Budapest: http://compasscomfort.blogspot.hu/2014/11/3-hours-with-matt-damon.html

In the future, we will create more posts with a different format.
Think, more pictures and less writing. Instead of spamming everyone on Facebook, we will try to use our blog as a more detailed 'window' inside our life in Budapest.

No comments:

Post a Comment